Alt Summer Terms and Conditions
ALT New Zealand Limited
Online Competition Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion (Promotion) is conducted by ALT New Zealand Limited, of 34 Hannigan Drive, St Johns, Auckland 1072, New Zealand (Promoter). All customer service queries should be directed to: Telephone: 09 570 4025 or Email: email@example.com.
2. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter forms part of these terms and conditions.
3. Only entrants residing in New Zealand, who are over the age of 18, who are smokers or vapers are eligible to win. Employees of the Promoter, and any agency involved with the Promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
4. Information on how to claim the Prize forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
5. The promotion commences at [2:00pm] NZDT on [13/12/2019] and closes at [2:00pm] NZDT on [08/03/2020] (Promotional Period).
6. To enter the Promotion, simply complete the form on https://go.getalt.co.nz/win/. You may enter the Promotion only once per person.
7. There are 500 prizes of alt starter kits (Prize). The Prize is valued at NZD $39.00 RRP. The Prize is for one alt starter kit per each winner and does not include any travel, accommodation, food & beverage or any other costs associated with redemption of the Prize. The Prize is no transferrable, changeable or redeemable for cash.
8. In the event that a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, decide to provide an alternative Prize.
9. The winners chosen at random by the Promoter will be notified via email or phone to the email or phone number associated with each winning entry. Winners must reply within 24 hours and the Promoter will make arrangements to deliver the Prize to the nominated New Zealand address.
10. In the event the winner does not respond within 24 hours, and the Promoter having made reasonable efforts to contact the winner, the winner’s entry is invalid and the Promoter will select a new winner on the same terms.
11. If a winner cannot accept or take part in the Prize for any reason, the Prize will be void and no compensation will be payable.
12. The decision of the promoters is final, no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the Promotion (including any Prize or term) at any time in its sole discretion.
14. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to disallow entries in its absolute discretion, and without giving reasons.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of the winner’s entry, and to disqualify any entry or to refuse to award a Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent, dishonest or disruptive manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
17. Neither the Promoter nor any other entity associated with this Promotion will be responsible for any late, lost, misdirected or incorrectly submitted entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems or human error. Entries are deemed to be made at the time they are received by the Promoter, not the time they are submitted by the entrant.
18. By entering the Promotion you are providing information to Alt New Zealand Limited.
19. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all of its personnel (the "Relevant Parties"), and any other party associated with the Promotion, exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any entrant arising out of or otherwise in connection with the Promotion or Prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from or contributed to by the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death; and (iv) use of a Prize.
20. Electronic cigarettes and e-liquids may be hazardous to health and contain nicotine which is addictive. Electronic cigarettes and e-liquids are not suitable for use by: persons under the age of 18; persons who are allergic/sensitive to nicotine; pregnant or breastfeeding women; persons who should avoid using tobacco or nicotine products for medical reasons; or persons with an unstable heart condition, severe hypertension or diabetes.
21. Winners consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times, without remuneration, rights or royalties, for the purpose of promoting this Promotion, any future promotion, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
22. Entrants’ personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Promotion, to contact winners, to deliver Prizes, and to publicise the winners and may be used for future promotional purposes on any of the promoters media channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TV and radio commercials. The personal information of the winners may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Promotion, including the, prize deliverer, and to regulatory authorities or any other third parties deemed necessary by the Promoter. Entrants may contact the Promoters by post at the address stated in clause 1 or by calling 09 570 4025 during 10am – 5pm Monday to Friday to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may, in its absolute discretion, determine that they are not eligible to win a Prize.
23. This promotion and these Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.